LOVE
Love they say is sweet,
Sometimes, it can be bitter if the feeling is not the same.
I loved him when I saw him
Though I doubted my ability to love again,
 I gave it a shot and it paid off
But guess what happened…..
 It didn’t last.
When I think about it, it hurts and hurt deep;
I feel it’s a privilege to share/ be a part of another person’s life,
It may not be true but when you look back, you tend to ask
“What was I doing”?
Never regret the expression of your feelings to others
Either they appreciate it or not,
It tells that you’re a wonderful being for having the special ability to love,
And love will definitely come again, so don’t stop loving.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop Moving...

When Peace and freedom becomes what you really need to breathe for…