Destitute but Loved.... -Episode 1



I started out as a young, honest and good girl. I fantasized about a wonderful relationship and a big family like the Cinderella story and probably Romeo and Juliet whose love was never allowed to be. 
I used to care less about sweet words from the men, I always try to be a hard core girl with a disciplined background; though I was free and most times always on my own, I never misuse the privileges that I had. 
I turned bad in more ways than one by indulging in things that would hurt the people who brought me up to adulthood. 
Due to the rough edges in life, I needed to feel among as my peers were far ahead in the knowledge of the world. I ran away from home to live on the street, slept in virtually anywhere there was room, space or little comfort. That was where I met people who roamed the street just like I ; they eventually introduced me to smoking cigarettes and every other thing you can think of…… 
I wasn’t so good from the start but, being who I am, I always get thorough with whatever I start by making sure I see it through to the end. I graduated from cigarettes to cannabis, then marijuana and anything smoke-able and anything that could take any individual to a cloud beyond the one we are in.
 I got so much into it that I couldn’t do without smoking or sniffing within five hours! 
I became a sleep in and a sleep out addict, who lived life the way it came. 
My world was always a lonely one, my drugs and habit kept me company. I never knew I was deteriorating by the minute until I had a black-out when I was trying to tidy my room. 
I was rushed to a nearby hospital by a neighbour who heard a crash as I slumped in my flat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop Moving...

When Peace and freedom becomes what you really need to breathe for…