Deceit Kills


Deceit Kills










My world looks blink, I'm empty in a way I can't express,
There is confusion all around
I need to detangle
I don't like the feel of living in a web, I desire clarity on things around me.
It feels beclouded and unreal, unsure with you. 

I don't know the direction, 
Even if I know the direction; I'm not sure I  want to thread the road...
Tears in my eyes, can't control
Why it is the way it is, I don't know, 
Be real,
Be honest, 
Be brutal if you have to, 
Be witty and wild if you need to;
Be excited because you deserve to
One thing you should never be
Is deceiving...

Deceit kills the soul, and makes trust a difficult commodity when sort for by the deceiver...
Live a life devoid of deceit.



@JaneyCares

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop Moving...

When Peace and freedom becomes what you really need to breathe for…