A Rare Love


A Rare Love...

Loving the world and the people in it is makes you a better human,
Loving strengthens, love gives happiness,
Loving lightens the world and brings joy.
There is nothing has strong as love
Being in love helps me to understand and see better.
It was Love that made Jesus (the only begotten son) to come to the world to save the world with His precious, stainless, and sinless life to redeem a sinful soul like me by dying a shameful death (being hung on the tree).
Why do I love this much and who am I loving this much…?
Hmm! It feels so good to be cared for, watched over, spoken to when all desert you,
He warns me when am so close to danger, gives me an idea of what is to come
C’mon, I can be very stubborn like every other person but he still loves me and helps me remain faithful
He understands me and listens to my opinion;
He helps me obey and trust him; he does things as he says them,
He doesn’t allow my temperature to rise as a result of worries, (because I worry over every little thing)
He is never late to an appointment
He really cares about my well-being, he doesn’t keep me waiting
Oh! How I love HIM!!! Can you imagine?
He even doors for me and wrap his arms around me when we are walking on the road,
He protects me… What else can you possibly want in a man; I have it all in HIM,
He is such a darling and his name is…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop Moving...

When Peace and freedom becomes what you really need to breathe for…