Before it's too late....


Tell her she's pretty, hold her hand, kiss her when she's angry, play with her hair, let her fall asleep in your arms, kiss her in the rain, tell her you love her, but wait....here's the catch....you actually have to mean it!.

            There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding". A little knowledge behind every "I don't know" A little emotion behind every "I don't care" And a little pain behind every "it's okay, I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate., A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
 I just want a honest relationship. No lies, no mind games, no cheating. “Trust me; I'd walk through the rain at 3 am to see you. The only thing stopping me is my parents,” In the end we only regret chances we didn’t take; the relationships we were scared to have and the decisions we waited too long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realize who matters, who doesn’t, who never did and who always will, you would say things like “He's not my boyfriend, but I love his hugs; his smile; his advice; his kindness and the times we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our FRIENDSHIP. She will chase you around for a while; but there’s going to be a day when she's going to stop running in circles around you. She's going get over you and at that very moment you're going to wish you had let her catch you.

WHAT EACH KISS MEANS - Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: You’re perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...


Call me a flirt, but when in a relationship, I’m one faithful person. The things you hear about me might be true but then again it could be as fake as the person who told you, don't shed your tears for someone who decides to hurt you. Don't long for that person if they left... don't feel sorry if you failed when you tried your best..., Gentleman, don't take a good woman for granted, someday, someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't.

I want to end this piece on this note……….

"I may be selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, get out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. So humans been was reffered by your mum as toys & you believe that?
    Is that how your mum sees your dad?
    Sometimes people leave cos they are tired of giving their best & getting nothing in return..
    This article sounds like jealousy pilled up from a broken relationship so my question is how many relationship have you broken or sorry how many toys have you thrown away?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never stop Moving...

When Peace and freedom becomes what you really need to breathe for…